Vendor : Jalebe India
Anarkali Suit in Rose
SKU : ras_sal_375 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 50.40 40% off
- When it comes to elevating your ethnic style quotient, this gratifying Satin Anarkali Suit in Rose color seems to be the finest attire.
- The Satin fabric has a very distinctive sheen which is glossy and smooth. It also has a regal feel and appearance.
- The attractive designs and patterns of this suit are making it an absolute classic.
- The matching Dupatta in Rose color is going extremely nicely along with the designs.
- The embroidery work is profoundly enhancing its beauty even further.
- This style-worthy outfit is highly presentable no matter what the occasion is.
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
This stunning Satin Anarkali Suit in Rose color has an unmistakable class and appeal, especially when a festive occasion is there. Grace yourself with the beauty of this sartorial artefact. Get this ethnic garment as soon as possible in your wardrobe. You can further magnify its look by pairing it with a pretty jewelry. So buy choker set in maroon color.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review