Vendor : Jalebe
Art Silk Anarkali Suit in Orange
SKU : spf_sal_3 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 48.00 40% off
- Transcend your look into an exquisite beauty with this fabulous Art Silk Anarkali Suit in Orange color. So give an ethnic twist to your sensual silhouette.
- The Art Silk fabric is smooth, light-weight, and comfortable to carry. It is soft as cotton, rich as silk and breathable as wool.
- The orange Dupatta is complementing the ensemble magnificently. Whereas the border is very aptly created.
- The eye-grabbing designs are further adding to the richness of this attire.
- The perfect finishing touch is achieved by the embroidery work.
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
Become the glorious beauty with this amazing Art Silk Anarkali Suit in Orange color and show your unflinching persona. Surprise everyone with the attractive designs that are depicting a great artwork on the outfit. It's time to drape this charming ensemble and get a style makeover. Pair this ensemble with alluring jewelry. So go ahead and buy necklace set in blue.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review