Vendor : Jalebe India
Banarasi Silk A Line Lehenga in Navy Blue
SKU : ras_lgh_41 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 86.40 40% off
- Impart a sultry charm and elegance with this sultry Banarasi Silk A Line Lehenga in Navy Blue color. This outfit is certainly designed for enhancing your persona.
- The fabric of this garment is Banarasi Silk that gives you a sensual appearance and has a very graceful fall. It is also extremely smooth and flowy.
- It is perfectly matched by a Banarasi Silk blouse in Navy Blue color.
- The all-encompassing designs and prints are outrageously alluring.
- The magenta colored Dupatta is creating a dazzling contrast.
- This attractive outfit?s magnificent appearance is enhanced by embroidery work.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
This fascinating Banarasi Silk A Line Lehenga in Navy Blue color has a beautiful, decorative print that has fashionable and appealing designs. So drape your body with this stunning costume. Team up this dress with a wonderful cultural jewelry. So if you are looking forward to buy necklace set in maroon, Jalebe?s extensive collection is the best platform.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review