Vendor : Jalebe India
Barfi Silk Circular Style in Blue
SKU : ras_lgh_54 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 134.40 40% off
- When it comes to uplifting your ethnic glam quotient, this intriguing Barfi Silk Circular Style in Blue color seems to be the best attire.
- The jaw-dropping patterns of this lehenga are making it an absolute classic.
- The Barfi Silk fabric is smooth and falls dramatically, making it look luxurious and seductive when worn.
- The Barfi Silk blouse in Navy Blue color is nicely complementing the overall costume.
- The Pink Dupatta in Net fabric is producing a captivating contrast.
- The Zari work is proving it a glittery texture, while the fabric is making It'smooth and flowy.
- This style-worthy outfit is highly presentable no matter what the occasion is.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
This dazzling Barfi Silk Circular Style in Blue color has an unmistakable class and appeal, especially when a special occasion is there. To make an impressive presence at a party, get this ethnic garment as soon as possible. You can further magnify its look by pairing it with a pretty jewelry. So buy Necklace set in maroon color.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review