Vendor : Jalebe India
Barfi Silk Circular Style in Dark Green
SKU : ras_lgh_61 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 109.20 40% off
- Experience the ultimate delight of dressing with this attractive Barfi Silk Circular Style in Dark Green color. It's time to be your stylish best and flaunt it.
- The Barfi silk is an extremely soft, smooth, shiny, and comfortable fabric. Its surface is so slippery that it appears to move on its own.
- The delicious prints of this lehenga are profoundly augmenting its beauty, which is helping you glow like a diva.
- The matching Barfi Silk blouse in Dark Green color is adding to the elegance of this outfit.
- The Green dupatta in Net fabric is looking charismatic.
- The embroidery work is giving this attire a distinct appeal.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
Impart the magic of ethnic fervour with this jaw-dropping Barfi Silk Circular Style in Dark Green color. It's a vivacious and graceful ethnic wear for a sensual look. It's a splendid ingredient to augment your fashion wardrobe. For more fabulous avatar, you can put on alluring jewelry piece. So you can buy bangles & bracelets with this attire.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review