Vendor : Jalebe India
Barfi Silk Circular Style in Mehendi
SKU : ras_lgh_53 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 134.40 40% off
- This intriguing Barfi Silk Circular Style in Mehendi color imparts an absolutely splendid look whenever you flaunt it.
- The matching Barfi Silk blouse in Mehendi is complimenting the attire pretty well.
- The Barfi Silk fabric is widely known for smooth and lustrous surface. It also has beautiful aesthetic with luxurious feel.
- The attraction of designs is amazingly etched all over this lehenga and the intricate patterns just adding to its beauty.
- The Pink colored Dupatta is bringing a wonderful contrast to this outfit.
- The Zari work is providing it an additional glow, thus making it a go-to outfit for parties.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
This stunning Barfi Silk Circular Style in Mehendi color is providing a unique elegance to your persona. It's an ensemble that gives you a perfect hourglass figure and an outfit that makes you stand out from the rest. This dress will look even more attractive if you flaunt a charming jewelry. So you can buy bangles & bracelets along with it. So go ahead and transform yourself into a diva.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review