Beige & Gold Toned Designer Woven Zari Silk Saree
- Beige & Gold Toned Silk Designer Woven Zari Saree
- This effervescent traditional is beautifully designed with Designer Weaving with Zari.
- This Handloom Saree comes in amazing eye catching Beige & Gold Toned color. The pallu of this saree comes in stylish work that enhances the look of this attire.
- The Saree Length: 5.5 mtr metres & Blouse Piece is 0.8 mtr Width: 1.06 metres (approx).
- This six-yard ethnic piece is paired with a stylish blouse in Handloom Silk and alluring Beige color.
- Wearing this Designer Woven Zari Saree on simple to elite occasions and festivities is going to add extra elegance to your charming look.
- The model is wearing a blouse from our stylist's collection, The actual product is unstitched.
- Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.
- Blouse Fabric Comes in Handloom Silk and in Beige color.
Accessories display in the image are for the purpose of enrichment of the image only, and not for sale. Every effort has been made to precisely reproduce the look of this product but there may be upto 5% divergence in the colour and design of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at time of digital photography.
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It's a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!