Vendor : Jalebe India
Bhagalpuri Bridal Lehenga in Orange
SKU : ras_lgh_23 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 177.60 40% off
- Make an impression this wedding season with this trendy Bhagalpuri bridal Lehenga in orange color. The elegant zari pattern work on this outfit enhances the beauty of the overall attire.
- Bhagalpuri fabric is going to make a grand addition to your ethnic closet this wedding season. Get indulged in the super versatility of this garment.
- The bridal Lehenga comes with astounding unstitched blouse in Bhagalpuri fabric in orange color. Opt for bow detailed blouse back design.
- Bhagalpuri fabric can be easily maintained. Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
Steal a glance of your bae in this Bhagalpuri Bridal Lehenga in Orange color. Alluring work on this attire is the best way to give a makeover to your bridal trousseau. Elegant zari work on this Lehenga augments the feminine look. The square toe is a popular style this wedding season and one you will love forever for ethnic footwear. Match your Lehenga with stunning Choker set in Maroon.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review