Vendor : Jalebe India
Bhagalpuri Bridal Lehenga in Pink
SKU : ras_lgh_30 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 180.60 40% off
- Lehenga in pink color and Bhagalpuri fabric is considered ideal for wedding occasions. This style can be carried by women of all body types.
- Bhagalpuri fabric is a fabric that is named among some of the most luxury fabrics for Indians. Its inherent sheen and richness is what makes it popular.
- This bridal Lehenga comes with an unstitched blouse in pink color with subtle embroidery work. You can also go with V neck bridal blouse design with stunning adornments.
- An extravagant dupatta in net fabric is also paired with this attire to enhance the overall look of the bride.
- Bhagalpuri fabric Lehenga can be easily maintained. Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.2
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)2
You can't stop drooling over the beauty of this Bhagalpuri Bridal Lehenga in Pink and golden color. The outfit is designed with elegant zari embroidery work to augment the feeling of 'being a bride'. With pink color, there are ample options you can go with when it comes to makeup. This Lehenga comes with intricate traditional work in unique color combination. Go ahead pair it best with gleaming bridal jewelry like bangles and bracelets in gold.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review