Vendor : Jalebe India
Dupion Silk Mermaid Style in Dark Green
SKU : ras_lgh_71 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 132.00 40% off
- This mermaid cut Lehenga can be worn by women of all ages and on small-scale to grand celebrations.
- Dupion silk fabric is an evergreen fabric that fits every season due to the versatile nature of this textile.
- This mermaid style Lehenga comes with an unstitched dupion silk blouse in dark green color. You can play along with the sleeve style and neck style with this blouse.
- Dupion silk fabric demands for special care and love. Go with dry-cleaning option to keep the colors and texture of this fabric intact.
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
Nurture your ethnic stance in Dupion silk mermaid style Lehenga in dark green color. This lehenga has something great to offer you as it comes in three different color contrasts and combinations of dark green, pink and florescent light green color. The pattern embroidery work on the border of the pallu and gota work on entire Lehenga is extremely impressive. Pair your ethnic style with sparkling choker set in brown to give it a sharp look.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It’s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review