Georgette Bridal Saree in Red
- If you want to light up a jubilant event with something extraordinary this Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color is the most apt outfit for you.
- Apart from providing a nice feminine drape the georgette fabric is actually very strong and comfortable. It is also wrinkle safe so requires little or no ironing.
- The beautiful designs on this saree are looking easy and soothing on the eyes.
- The georgette blouse in Red color goes nicely with the border as well as the entire costume.
- The perfect finishing touch is being provided by the wonderful Zari work.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
This ravishing Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color is one of the most ravishing attires meant for your wardrobe. Get comfortable and trendy with this dress. The overall charm of this ensemble is so endearing that you would definitely stand out from the crowd. Get this elegant outfit to rock your next party! Enhance your persona in this saree by teaming it up with a beautiful jewelry. So make a move and buy bangles & bracelets in maroon.
Fall and Edging
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!