Georgette Bridal Saree in Red
- This Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color is looking absolutely eye-catching elegant and phenomenal. Its amazing prints are so adorable.
- The fabric of the saree is Georgette that is known for its puckered appearance which is a result of the tightly twisted yarns used in the weave.
- The georgette blouse in red color is complimenting the ensemble nicely and beautifully.
- The delicious designs engraved on this saree are catching everyone's attention while the border is enhancing its look.
- The Zari work is strikingly awesome thus making you more graceful.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
This delightful Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color has an unusual appeal which is clearly reflected through its graceful drape. This saree is meant for a great party-wear outfit. This breathtaking ensemble is a highly desirable dress to have in your style closet. Give it even more alluring look by teaming it up with an attractive jewelry piece. So you can buy bangles & bracelets in gold.
Fall and Edging
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!