Georgette Bridal Saree in Red
- Show your love to this georgette bridal saree in red color that borrows sheen from the golden finish. Style pallu in traditional way.
- Georgette fabric gives an extremely playful appeal to any clothing especially a saree.
- It is an all-season fabric and is preferred majorly in summers when the temperature is at its peak.
- This bridal saree is paired with designer unstitched blouse in georgette fabric in red color.
- Top class fabrics like georgette need dry-cleaning. Hand-wash might affect the quality and texture of the fabric.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
Don't go overboard and eliminate the gaudy element from your outfit with this georgette bridal saree in red on your special day. Everything about this bridal saree is prosperous and screams sumptuousness. The muted embroidery work delicately elevates the sequence of work done on this attire. The saree comes in georgette fabric in vibrant red color. Go ahead with makeup of your choice as nobody will judge you on this day. Stylish bangles and bracelets in maroon will be a valuable addition to your overall bridal stance. Shop designer jewelry online to pair with your outfit.
Fall and Edging
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Its a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!