Vendor : Jalebe India
Paris Silk Bridal Lehenga in Gold
SKU : ras_lgh_29 | Ready To Ship
Special Price $136.99 40% off
- Look your ethnic best on your special day in this Paris Silk bridal Lehenga in golden and pink color. This fabric works best in spring and summer season.
- Paris Silk fabrics have become patent and are known for their finesse and comfort. Sarees and Lehengas are majorly designed out of such classy fabrics.
- This stylish bridal lehenga in golden color comes with an unstitched blouse in Paris Silk fabric in golden color.
- Paris Silk fabric Lehenga can be easily maintained. Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)2
Slay the game of glamour on your wedding day with this Paris Silk Bridal Lehenga in Gold. The outfit is in Paris Silk fabric makes it apt for all other functions apart from weddings. The embroidery zari pattern on this outfit enhances the look of the overall outfit. A bright makeup look with matte lip shade is going to be a perfect and ideal for your bridal look. Pair this outfit with bangles and bracelets in maroon.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review