Velvet Bridal Lehenga in Magenta
- Velvet Bridal Lehenga in Magenta
- The top of this elegant attire comes in the finest range of Banarasi Silk fabrics in Magenta color.
- Bottom of this graceful traditional outfit comes in Banarasi Silk fabric in Magenta color. the fabric is best known For its inherent sheen and comfort.
- Pair this designer and elegant apparel to match with your already graceful look. Buy gold plated earrings for an impressive look.
- Apart from weddings, this outfit is appropriate and perfect other grand occasions as well.
- High-quality fabrics like these require utmost attention and care. Therefore, going with dry-cleaning would be the right choice.
- Note: Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!