Vendor : Jalebe
Men Light & Teal Blue Printed Kurta with Churidar & Nehru Jacket
SKU : rstme5775 | Ready To Ship
As low as US$ 101.40 Regular Price US$ 169.00
- This wonderful traditional Kurta Pajama is in Light & Teal Blue colour with Full Sleeves, Mandrain collar and button-down neckline that gives you a perfect traditional look.
- Kurta Pajama with Nehru Jacket for men with embellished stylish front wear, Pair it with matching mojaris for perfect look.
- Pack Off : 1 Kurta with Churidar & Nehru Jacket
- Material: Jacquard Silk Kurta Pajama With Teal Blue Nehru Jacket Fit Type: Regular, Neck Style: Mandrain collar, Sleeve Type: Full Sleeves.
- This Kurta with Churidar & Nehru Jacket Set Size Guidance: Please refer to CHEST size measurement at the end of product picture and get SIZE CHART for your correct size
- Occasion: Traditional, Festive Season Wear, Wedding, Festival, Party and Ethnic Wear
- Care structions: Machine wash cold, wash dark color separately, do not bleach, tumble dry low, don't spin the Kurta Pajama for more than 30 sec.
Jalebe as a brand brings you quality and affordability. Look your ethnic best wearing this kurta pyjama with Jacket set for men from the fashion house of Jalebe. This Kurta Pyjama with Jacket set is fully handmade by finest artisans of north India. The complete garment is made by a single artisan instead of chain-system production. Recommended use of this garment is festive, party, wedding, evening and other occasions as preferred by the customer. You can consider giving this set to your loved one's upcoming Weddings, Regular Wear, Celebrations, Occasions, Festivals, Lohri, Makar Sakranti, Baisakhi, Holi, Raksha Bandhan, Dussehra, Diwali, Navratri, Pooja, Christmas, Onam, Ganesha and Gifting or any other occasion. Also, you can give your father, husband, son-in-law or friend as gift according to the trend.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It's a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review