Vendor : Jalebe India
Net A Line Lehenga in Sea Green
SKU : ras_lgh_84 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 118.80 40% off
- The class and elegance are beautifully intermixed in this Net A Line Lehenga in Sea Green color.
- The Net fabric is extremely versatile because it can be made from almost any material in a plethora of styles.
- The Net blouse in Sea Green color is wonderfully complementing it in terms of color and design.
- The lehenga Fabric is Banglori Silk that is soft, luxurious, and lightweight.
- It is an outfit of unique elegance, while the design of this outfit is looking incredibly enticing and shimmering.
- The extra shine and brightness on this attire is due to amazing embroidery work.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
This delightful Net A Line Lehenga in Sea Green color is a delightful ensemble for special festive occasions. It?s time to glorify your wardrobe with this surprising attire of exquisiteness. With this sensual garment, you are going to spread an engaging swag. You can further amplify your charm by pairing this lehenga with ethnic jewelry. So you can buy choker set in blue color.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review