Women Grey Embroidered Net Dupatta
- Women Grey Embroidery Work Net Casul Wear Dupatta
- This Dupatta Will Complement Your Ethnic Look and Will Look Smart Even with Your Traditional Attire.
- Enrich your look with this Dupatta offered on Jalebe. Comfortable and trendy, this Embroidered Net Dupatta is a perfect partner for all your looks.
- This dupatta comes in an Embroidery work and the colour of the dupatta is Grey.
- Make a style statement this season with this gorgeous dupatta 2.25 Meter's Length and 27 Inches Width from Jalebe designer Shop.
- Style this dupatta with a pared-back kurta set and statement accessories to attain an elegant ethnic look.
- Tailored for sartorial perfection, organize this dupatta with a pared-back kurta and palazzo set to attain an appealing festive look.
- Add a soft feminine charm to your ethnic look with this Grey dupatta.
- Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.
Accessories display in the image are for the purpose of enrichment of the image only, and not for sale. Every effort has been made to precisely reproduce the look of this product but there may be upto 5% divergence in the colour and design of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at time of digital photography.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It's a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!