Vendor : Jalebe India
Santoon A Line Lehenga in Navy Blue
SKU : ras_lgh_79 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 104.40 40% off
- If you wear this delightful Santoon A Line Lehenga in Navy Blue color you will certainly turn into elegance personified. It looks absolutely fabulous no matter what the occasion is.
- The Santoon fabric has good elasticity, wrinkle resistant, and durable.
- The designs and prints encompassing the overall ensemble are insanely tempting.
- The blouse in navy blue color is presenting a perfect composition.
- The bottom fabric is Banglori Silk that is known for its simplicity, purity, and texture of Silk, which is meticulously produced in the silk farms of?Bangalore.
- The embroidery work is giving it a nice finishing touch.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
This enticing Santoon A Line Lehenga in Navy Blue gives you tons of grace whenever you wear it. So pick this one and look fabulous on that special upcoming event. To get a better look you can team it up with a striking jewelry. So if you are looking ahead to buy choker set in gold color, you can check out on Jalebe.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review