Georgette Bridal Saree in Red
- Exhibit a unique charm and elegance with this charming Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color. This outfit is certainly designed for enhancing your look.
- Georgette fabric is delicate and easy to dye. Its soft texture makes it delightful to wear and drape.
- The designs are extremely alluring and giving it an extra sensual look.
- It is perfectly matched by a georgette blouse in Red color.
- The majestic look of this dress is achieved by the Zari work.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
This sultry Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color has a beautiful decorative print that has fashionable and appealing designs. This attractive outfIt's shimmery appearance makes it one of the nicest decorative choices. Drape your body with this cool costume. Wear this dress with an artistic pair of ethnic jewelry. So if you are looking ahead to buy choker set in gold It's a perfect time to purchase it.
Fall and Edging
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Its a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!