Georgette Bridal Saree in Red
- Be a glam queen of maximum elegance and finesse with this fabulous Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color. This beautiful ensemble is a raging trend.
- The Georgette fabric is delicate and easy to dye. Its soft texture makes it delightful to wear and drape. It is highly suitable for festive occasions and other formal events.
- The eye-grabbing designs and texture are proving to be a powerful beauty-enhancer.
- The attire also includes a georgette blouse in red color which is appealingly matching with the border.
- The Zari work is giving this costume an additional attraction with its quirky shine.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
This magnetic Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color is one of the most alluring ensembles to light up your closet. Give your beauty a new dimension by adorning it. This wonderful ethnic accessory is the need of the hour in order to make an impressive presence wherever you go. You can further enhance its beauty by putting on a beautiful cultural jewelry. So go ahead and buy earrings in gold color.
Fall and Edging
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!