Georgette Bridal Saree in Red
- This highly captivating Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color is looking extremely fabulous. It sits pretty well on your body and makes you graceful.
- The Georgette is a very flowy fabric with a nice structure and drape. It can be worn on various special occasions.
- The georgette blouse in Red color is making a fabulous contrast and complimenting the attire pretty well.
- The attraction of printed designs is amazingly etched all over this saree.
- The intricate Zari work is just adding to its beauty. It's a perfect depiction of traditional art.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
This Georgette Bridal Saree in Red color is providing an unusual elegance to your appearance. It is an ensemble that gives you a perfect hourglass figure and an outfit that makes you stand out from the rest. This dress will look even more attractive if you flaunt a charming jewelry. So you can buy necklace set in gold along with it. So go ahead and transform yourself into a diva.
Fall and Edging
The grace of saree (Sari) is just incomplete without properly incorporating the Fall and Edging (Pico Border) work. Edging is the process of refining both the ends of a Saree, thus giving smoothness to the edges. In other words, Edging prevents a Saree from tearing due to the frayed ends. On the other hand, the Fall refers to a lining material such as cotton (approx. 3 metres long and 10cm wide). It is stitched to the inner rim of the Saree and protects the lower half from damage around the ankles.
Jalebe.com is committed to deliver all the Sarees at your doorstep with complete Fall and Edging work Free of Charge.
No cost. No hassles. All Elegance.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!