Sky Blue Zari Embroidered Georgette Abaya Style Suit
- Women Sky Blue Zari Embroidered Georgette Party Wear Abaya Style Suit
- Sky Blue Short Length Kurta, Round Neck, has a Full Sleeves with Flared Hem
- Enhance Your Beauty With Ready to Wear Abaya Style Suit In Georgette Fabric & Inner Which Comes with a Bottom Sharara and Designer Dupatta.
- The Dress is in Georgette fabric that gives you a rich and classy look. The Bottom comes in a Georgette fabric which is light-weight fabric, comfortable, and resistant to deformation.
- Carry your gorgeous looks with grace in this art of Zari Embroidered Abaya Style Suit with Sharara and Designer Dupatta.
- Get this latest design Zari Embroidered In Georgette fabric, for your ethnic wardrobe right away. This attire is best for weddings, ring ceremonies, and engagement parties, etc.
- Wearing this Embroidered Work Sky Blue color dress on simple to elite occasions and festivities is going to add extra elegance to your charming look.
- The bottom is designed in Sharara style that comes in finest range of Georgette fabrics and in Sky Blue color.
- The Dupatta comes in finest range of Georgette fabrics and in Sky Blue color.
- Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.
Accessories display in the image are for the purpose of enrichment of the image only, and not for sale. Every effort has been made to precisely reproduce the look of this product but there may be upto 5% divergence in the colour and design of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at time of digital photography.
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It's a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!