Vendor : Jalebe India
Taffeta Bridal Lehenga in Orange
SKU : ras_lgh_22 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 178.80 40% off
- This adorable and specially designed for the modern-age brides Lehenga in orange color has great things to offer you.
- Taffeta fabric is a great option for women who want something breathable and lightweight for their wedding.
- This designer bridal Lehenga comes with an unstitched blouse in Taffeta fabric in orange color. You can play with the back design of the blouse as in a bridal outfit; it is the only ?visible' part of your attire.
- A beautiful and lightweight dupatta completes the overall look of this attire. The lightweight net fabric allows you to carry on your head easily.
- Taffeta fabric can be easily maintained. Dry-cleaning is mostly recommended for these fabrics to give the attire a fine and sharp look.2
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)2
Introduce an unconventional bridal Lehenga to your wedding trousseau with this Taffeta Bridal Lehenga in Orange color. The intricately designed work on this Lehenga does complete justice to a bride's emotions. Orange color is considered to be an auspicious shade for weddings. This outfit offers you a decent flare to comfortably move around in the wedding hall. Pair this attire with elegant choker set in maroon color.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review