Vendor : Jalebe India
Tapeda Silk Circular Style in Wine
SKU : ras_lgh_59 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 109.20 40% off
- Achieve the utmost intensity of elegance with this remarkable Tapeda Silk Circular Style in Wine color. This attire has a unique attraction to say the least.
- The fabric of this lehenga is Tapeda silk that is smooth, lustrous, and has a beautiful drape.
- The trendy Tapeda Silk blouse in Wine color is dashingly fitting with the overall dress.
- The pretty designs on this ensemble are absolutely drool-worthy.
- The Pink colored Dupatta is well-complimenting the garment by creating a nice contrast.
- The embroidery work is adding to the beauty.
- The unusual texture is beautifully encompassing the entire outfit.
- Available with an unstitched blouse
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
The attraction and charm of this dashing Tapeda Silk Circular Style in Wine is making it a must-have ensemble. Also, the display of unusual designs is making it highly desirable. So invest in this classic ensemble and you will feel the difference pretty well. For more ravishing look you can pair it up with shining jewelry. So buy bangles & bracelets in maroon.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review