Vendor : Jalebe India
Velvet Mermaid Style in Mehendi
SKU : ras_lgh_75 | Ready To Ship
Special Price US$ 172.20 40% off
- Rock it like fashion influencers in this mermaid cut Lehenga which is full of heavy and subtle embroidery work.
- Velvet fabric is widely known as the luxury fabric in the fashion world. It is widely used in the making of Indian traditional outfits.
- The Lehenga comes with an unstitched blouse in velvet fabric in Mehendi color. You have all the rights to experiment designs and patterns with your blouse.
- Give a twist to this already unique style of Lehenga with a different draping of dupatta.
- Do not hand-wash and prefer dry-cleaning this style to avoid color fading.
- Note: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible)
Exude supremacy and exuberance in this breathtaking velvet mermaid style Lehenga in Mehendi color. The modish Lehenga with stunning flare comes in a marvelous color combination of orange and Mehendi color. Go with minimal highlights and full contour with this ethnic style. Highly pigmented eyeliners will also be adding more to your inherent charm. You can choose from our impressive range of traditional jewelry like choker set in maroon.
Colour and Wash Care
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- Itâ€™s a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!
Write Your Own Review