Yellow & Pink Heavy Zari Embroidered Net A Line Lehenga
- Yellow & Pink Designer Wedding Wear Heavy Zari with Stone A Line Lehenga with Designer Net Dupatta.
- The top of this elegant attire comes in the finest range of Satin fabrics in Yellow color.
- Bottom of this graceful traditional outfit comes in fabric Net in Yellow color. the fabric is best known For its inherent sheen and comfort.
- Pair this designer A Line Lehenga and elegant apparel to match with your already graceful look with gold plated earrings.
- The dupatta comes in gratifying Pink color that produce a soothing effect. The fabric of dupatta comes in Net which is soft, smooth, lightweight, and comfortable.
- High-quality fabrics like these require utmost attention and care. Therefore, going with dry-cleaning would be the right choice.
- This A Line Lehenga is in an amazing Heavy Zari with Stone and pattern of that gives you a rich and classy look.
- The model is wearing a stitched version of the blouse. The lehenga comes with an unstitched blouse piece.
- The Semi-stitched Lehenga Waist and Hips are Customizable. You can select Unstiched Lehenga or you can get it stiched by us with the available sizes.
Accessories display in the image are for the purpose of enrichment of the image only, and not for sale. Every effort has been made to precisely reproduce the look of this product but there may be upto 5% divergence in the colour and design of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at time of digital photography.
- It must be noted that the actual color of the item you receive may be at a slight variance with the product picture given on the website. As a matter of fact, the actual color of a product largely depends on fabric, dyes, and weather. However, the colors seen on the monitor usually change according to light camera and settings. This is the reason behind the slight difference.
- Sometimes Embroidery, Patchwork, and Threadwork seem to have slight irregularities. This is also because it provides a unique exquisiteness to an outfit.
- Turn the outfit inside out before washing in order to avoid abrasion.
- It's a common occurrence in woven products that some yarns may be missing, slubs may be formed, or uneven yarn contrasts are appeared. The fact is this is the natural outcome of weaving procedure, which gives a garment a peculiar style.
- Please note that Hand Printed items have minor inherent imperfections. This is what sets them apart and gives them uniqueness. It is possible that the first wash may result into color bleeding in case of traditional dyeing and printing process. Given that these items aren't machine printed, there is indeed a minute ingenuousness in the designs. So it would further add to the beauty of these outfits.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- Our craftsmen and tailors are well-versed in their work as they have been designing meticulously and assiduously. However, working with beads and sequins is in itself an extremely challenging task. This is because beads and sequins usually tend to fall off the fabric, despite perfect handling. Therefore, losing a few beads or sequins doesn't affect the overall look of the garment. It is usually unnoticeable even under a severe scrutiny. So go ahead and place your order with joy!